These J-Cup protectors are designed to protect the finish and knurling on your barbells from the metal-on-metal contact on the front lip of your J-Cups. This will also prevent the plastic on the front lip from spinning.
Sold as a pair.
This design is compatible with the following 3" power racks:
1. REP Fitness PR-4000 v2 Standard J-Cups
2. REP Fitness PR-4000 v2 Standard J-Cups
3. REP Fitness PR-5000 v2 Standard J-Cups
4. REP Fitness PR-5000 v2 Lowered J-Cups
All of these J-cups are the version that does not have a laser cut "REP" in the side piece.
If you would like a color that is not on the list, contact me directly or put a note in the comments and I'll let you know if I can make that happen.
1. Using an Allen wrench (usually 5/32" or 4mm), remove the original front plastic.
2. Slip your new J-Cup Protector over the side of the J-Cup.
3. Screw your original plastic over the top of the new protector. Do not over tighten or some of the REP Fitness plastics will bend.