These J-Cup protectors are designed to protect the finish and knurling on your barbells from the metal-on-metal contact on the front lip of your J-Cups.
This design is compatible with the following 3" power racks:
1. Rogue Monster Series (with 2 screws diagonal from each other)
2. Rogue Monster Lite Series (either 1 screw or 2 screws side-by-side)
3. PRx Profile PRO Racks (1 screw)
Sold as a pair.
1. Using an Allen wrench (usually 5/32" or 4mm), remove your original UHMW plastic.
2. Slip your new J-Cup Protector over the front of the J-Cup.
3. Screw your original UHMW plastic back in on top of the new piece.